Starting at: Aldgate East
Arrive at: West Brompton
Stations passed through from Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
- Cannon Street
- Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
West Brompton: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the northbound London Overground / Southern platform due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Brompton to Aldgate East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Aldgate East to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Aldgate East to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Aldgate East to Ammanford Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Wrabness Rail Station
- Aldgate East to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Syston Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Banbury Rail Station
- Aldgate East to Broxbourne Rail Station