Starting at: West Norwood
Arrive at: Lewisham
Stations passed through from West Norwood
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- North Dulwich Rail Station
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lewisham to West Norwood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Norwood to Seaford Rail Station
- West Norwood to Inverness Rail Station
- West Norwood to Mill Hill East
- West Norwood to Gordon Hill
- West Norwood to North Greenwich
- West Norwood to New Beckenham
- West Norwood to Norbiton
- West Norwood to Three Oaks Rail Station
- West Norwood to Hillingdon
- West Norwood to Hanger Lane
- West Norwood to Loughton