Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: Ilford
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Suttons Avenue
ILFORD STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-20:00. Saturday 08:00-18:00. Sunday 08:30-18:00
Ilford Station: The station entrance on York Road will be open between 06:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 only. At all other times please use the main entrance on Ilford Hill.
ILFORD STATION: From Wednesday 29 January until late 2020, the Cranbrook Road entrance will be closed whilst a new station entrance is built. A temporary entrance will open in Ilford Hill and the existing York Mews entrance will open throughout the day.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Ilford to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Chingford
- Hornchurch to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Streatham
- Hornchurch to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Hornchurch to West Calder Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Hornchurch to Otford Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Archway