Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Drayton Park
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
DRAYTON PARK STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the station will close at 2150 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last trains on weekdays are at 2126 to Moorgate, and 2150 northbound to Finsbury Park and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Drayton Park to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to London Marylebone
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Iver Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Esher Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Barking
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to London Blackfriars
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Finchley Central