Starting at: Heathrow Terminal 5
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Heathrow Terminal 5
- Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 Rail Station
- London Paddington Rail Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Information for customers travelling to Heathrow: Due to changes at the airport, your airline may now operate from a different terminal. Please visit Heathrow.com, or contact your airline to check.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Heathrow Terminal 5
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Cefn-y-Bedd Rail Station
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Entwistle Rail Station
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Luton Rail Station
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Heathrow Terminal 5 to Millfield (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)