Starting at: Canary Wharf DLR
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Canary Wharf DLR
- West India Quay DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (for Dalston Junction), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Canary Wharf DLR
Latest journey planner searches
- Canary Wharf DLR to Pewsey Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to London Charing Cross
- Canary Wharf DLR to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Canary Wharf DLR to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Canary Wharf DLR to Yalding Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to Foxton Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to Longniddry Rail Station
- Canary Wharf DLR to George Street Tram Stop