Starting at: Abbey Road DLR
Arrive at: Kew Bridge
Stations passed through from Abbey Road DLR
- West Ham DLR Station
KEW BRIDGE STATION: From 0800 Thursday 12 December until 1700 Saturday 15 August, bus stop X outside Kew Bridge Station will be closed due to Cycle Highway construction works. For Routes 237 267 391 and N9 towards Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, please use the next stop at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre. Buses may be subject to delays at times due to reduced carriageway width.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kew Bridge to Abbey Road DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Abbey Road DLR to West Harrow
- Abbey Road DLR to Watford
- Abbey Road DLR to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to Brent Cross
- Abbey Road DLR to Carpenders Park
- Abbey Road DLR to Horsley Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to St. John's Wood
- Abbey Road DLR to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to Lancaster Gate