Starting at: Abbey Road DLR
Arrive at: Essex Road
Stations passed through from Abbey Road DLR
- Stratford High Street DLR Station
- Stratford DLR Station
- Stratford International DLR Station
ESSEX ROAD STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the station will close at 2145 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last trains on weekdays are at 2131 to Moorgate, and 2145 northbound to Highbury & Islington and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Essex Road to Abbey Road DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Abbey Road DLR to Wembley Central
- Abbey Road DLR to West Acton
- Abbey Road DLR to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to West Croydon
- Abbey Road DLR to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to West Hampstead Thameslink
- Abbey Road DLR to West Norwood
- Abbey Road DLR to Weybridge Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Abbey Road DLR to Woldingham Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to Wood Lane