Starting at: Abbey Road DLR
Arrive at: Bethnal Green Rail
Stations passed through from Abbey Road DLR
- Stratford High Street DLR Station
- Stratford DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bethnal Green Rail to Abbey Road DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Abbey Road DLR to Island Gardens DLR
- Abbey Road DLR to Coulsdon South
- Abbey Road DLR to Southfields
- Abbey Road DLR to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Abbey Road DLR to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to Grove Park
- Abbey Road DLR to Gunnersbury
- Abbey Road DLR to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Abbey Road DLR to Stamford Hill
- Abbey Road DLR to Wembley Central
- Abbey Road DLR to Ashtead Rail Station