Starting at: Abbey Road DLR
Arrive at: Parsons Green
Stations passed through from Abbey Road DLR
- West Ham DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Parsons Green to Abbey Road DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Abbey Road DLR to Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
- Abbey Road DLR to Dagenham East
- Abbey Road DLR to Cutty Sark DLR
- Abbey Road DLR to Buckhurst Hill
- Abbey Road DLR to South Harrow
- Abbey Road DLR to Denmark Hill
- Abbey Road DLR to St Margarets (London)
- Abbey Road DLR to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Abbey Road DLR to Ruislip Gardens
- Abbey Road DLR to Canons Park
- Abbey Road DLR to Falconwood