Starting at: Meridian Water
Arrive at: St Helier (London)
Stations passed through from Meridian Water
- Glover Drive / Ikea
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Helier (London) to Meridian Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Meridian Water to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Hoxton
- Meridian Water to Leytonstone
- Meridian Water to Star Lane DLR
- Meridian Water to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Kearsney Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Ardwick Rail Station
- Meridian Water to South Wimbledon
- Meridian Water to Elstree & Borehamwood
- Meridian Water to Mortlake
- Meridian Water to Woolwich Dockyard