Starting at: Meridian Water
Arrive at: Birkbeck Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Meridian Water
- Glover Drive / Ikea
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Birkbeck Tram Stop to Meridian Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Meridian Water to
- Meridian Water to Wembley Park
- Meridian Water to Hungerford Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to Tring Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Brixton Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Meridian Water to Gatwick Airport Rail Station