Starting at: Meridian Water
Arrive at: Pimlico
Stations passed through from Meridian Water
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Pimlico to Meridian Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Meridian Water to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to Barry Docks Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Branksome Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Meridian Water to White Hart Lane
- Meridian Water to Merstham Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)