Starting at: Meridian Water
Arrive at: London Cannon Street
Stations passed through from Meridian Water
- Glover Drive / Ikea
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Cannon Street to Meridian Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Meridian Water to Isleworth
- Meridian Water to Ashtead Rail Station
- Meridian Water to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to Poplar DLR
- Meridian Water to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Meridian Water to High Street Kensington
- Meridian Water to Chiswick
- Meridian Water to Hanger Lane
- Meridian Water to Crews Hill
- Meridian Water to Dalston Kingsland