Starting at: Pontoon Dock DLR
Arrive at: Prince Regent DLR
Stations passed through from Pontoon Dock DLR
- London City Airport DLR Station
PRINCE REGENT STATION: Closed until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Prince Regent: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Prince Regent DLR to Pontoon Dock DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to New Beckenham
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Harlesden
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Gospel Oak
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Mill Hill East
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Gordon Hill
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Sydenham
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Falconwood
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Kew Bridge
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Elstree & Borehamwood
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Lewisham