Starting at: Pontoon Dock DLR
Arrive at: Headstone Lane
Stations passed through from Pontoon Dock DLR
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Pontoon Dock: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available for trains towards Woolwich Arsenal due to a faulty lift. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Headstone Lane to Pontoon Dock DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Winchelsea Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Hull Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Queenborough Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Broxbourne Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Norchard (Dean Forest Railway)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Maidstone East Rail Station