Starting at: Pontoon Dock DLR
Arrive at: Hillingdon
Stations passed through from Pontoon Dock DLR
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hillingdon to Pontoon Dock DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Crouch Hill
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Headstone Lane
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Filey Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Horsley Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Pontoon Dock DLR to Maiden Newton Rail Station