Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: West Drayton
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
Bus stop closed until Sep 2020\nPlease use stops on High Street \nor Station Rd to board your bus \n
WEST DRAYTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-10:30 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Drayton to West Silvertown DLR
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- West Silvertown DLR to Epsom
- West Silvertown DLR to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Luton Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Entwistle Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- West Silvertown DLR to Berrylands
- West Silvertown DLR to Bootle New Strand Rail Station