Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: Loughborough Junction
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Loughborough Junction to West Silvertown DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Sydenham Hill
- West Silvertown DLR to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Euston Square
- West Silvertown DLR to Harlesden
- West Silvertown DLR to Goodge Street
- West Silvertown DLR to London Waterloo
- West Silvertown DLR to South Harrow
- West Silvertown DLR to Cambridge Heath (London)
- West Silvertown DLR to Kew Bridge
- West Silvertown DLR to Imperial Wharf
- West Silvertown DLR to Furze Platt Rail Station