Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: Kew Bridge
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
KEW BRIDGE STATION: From 0800 Thursday 12 December until 1700 Saturday 15 August, bus stop X outside Kew Bridge Station will be closed due to Cycle Highway construction works. For Routes 237 267 391 and N9 towards Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, please use the next stop at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre. Buses may be subject to delays at times due to reduced carriageway width.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kew Bridge to West Silvertown DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- West Silvertown DLR to Epsom
- West Silvertown DLR to Bow Church DLR
- West Silvertown DLR to Bedhampton Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Wickford Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Denham Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Whyteleafe
- West Silvertown DLR to Hendon