Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: Mansion House
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mansion House to West Silvertown DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- West Silvertown DLR to Muirend Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Silvertown DLR to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Silvertown DLR to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Broxbourne Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Dronfield Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Reading Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Inverness Rail Station