Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Charrington Steps
- Brunel Street
- Canning Town Station
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
LONDON BRIDGE UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: London Bridge to West Silvertown DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Tufnell Park
- West Silvertown DLR to Hampton (London)
- West Silvertown DLR to Barkingside
- West Silvertown DLR to Brondesbury
- West Silvertown DLR to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- West Silvertown DLR to West Harrow
- West Silvertown DLR to Clifton Down Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Woodside Park
- West Silvertown DLR to Mansion House
- West Silvertown DLR to Ravenscourt Park
- West Silvertown DLR to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station