Starting at: West Silvertown DLR
Arrive at: Highgate
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from West Silvertown DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Highgate to West Silvertown DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Silvertown DLR to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Silvertown DLR to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Silvertown DLR to Wraysbury Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Dunton Green Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to South Tottenham
- West Silvertown DLR to Redbridge
- West Silvertown DLR to West Byfleet Rail Station
- West Silvertown DLR to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- West Silvertown DLR to Fishersgate Rail Station