Starting at: Westferry DLR
Arrive at: South Kenton
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Westferry DLR
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Kenton to Westferry DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Westferry DLR to
- Westferry DLR to Cambridge Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Kearsney Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Hungerford Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Tring Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Redland Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Woking Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Whitby Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Kelvedon Rail Station