Starting at: Westferry DLR
Arrive at: Covent Garden
Stations passed through from Westferry DLR
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Tower Gateway DLR Station
Covent Garden: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
COVENT GARDEN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Covent Garden to Westferry DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Westferry DLR to Berney Arms Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Westferry DLR to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Westferry DLR to Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Westferry DLR to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Westferry DLR to Horsley Rail Station
- Westferry DLR to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Westferry DLR to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station