Starting at: Tower Gateway DLR
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Tower Gateway DLR
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Tower Gateway DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tower Gateway DLR to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Sydenham Hill
- Tower Gateway DLR to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Ashton West (Manchester Metrolink)
- Tower Gateway DLR to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Islip Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Tower Gateway DLR to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Tower Gateway DLR to Maidstone West Rail Station