Starting at: South Quay DLR
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from South Quay DLR
- Heron Quays DLR Station
- Canary Wharf DLR Station
- West India Quay DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to South Quay DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Quay DLR to Hungerford Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Dronfield Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- South Quay DLR to Ninian Park Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Bargeddie Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Caterham
- South Quay DLR to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Quay DLR to Wivelsfield Rail Station