Starting at: South Quay DLR
Arrive at: South Bermondsey
Stations passed through from South Quay DLR
- Crossharbour DLR Station
- Mudchute DLR Station
- Island Gardens DLR Station
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich) DLR Station
- Greenwich DLR Station
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Bermondsey to South Quay DLR
Latest journey planner searches
- South Quay DLR to Willesden Junction
- South Quay DLR to Widney Manor Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Syston Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Seven Kings
- South Quay DLR to Wembley Park
- South Quay DLR to Ipswich Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- South Quay DLR to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Dollis Hill
- South Quay DLR to Carlton Rail Station