Starting at: South Quay DLR
Arrive at: Bromley South
Stations passed through from South Quay DLR
- Crossharbour DLR Station
- Mudchute DLR Station
- Island Gardens DLR Station
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich) DLR Station
- Greenwich DLR Station
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station
- Elverson Road DLR Station
- Lewisham DLR Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\nPlease use the next Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley South to South Quay DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Quay DLR to Betchworth Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Kingswood
- South Quay DLR to Kentish Town
- South Quay DLR to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to West Norwood
- South Quay DLR to Willesden Junction
- South Quay DLR to Widney Manor Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Syston Rail Station