Starting at: South Quay DLR
Arrive at: South Woodford
Stations passed through from South Quay DLR
- Heron Quays DLR Station
- Canary Wharf DLR Station
- West India Quay DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Woodford to South Quay DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Quay DLR to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to West Norwood
- South Quay DLR to Willesden Junction
- South Quay DLR to Widney Manor Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Syston Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Seven Kings
- South Quay DLR to Wembley Park
- South Quay DLR to Ipswich Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- South Quay DLR to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station