Starting at: South Quay DLR
Arrive at: Northwood Hills
Stations passed through from South Quay DLR
- South Quay
- Canary Wharf
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Northwood Hills to South Quay DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Quay DLR to Fulham Broadway
- South Quay DLR to London Paddington Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Palmers Green
- South Quay DLR to North Fambridge Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Haydons Road
- South Quay DLR to Dagenham Dock
- South Quay DLR to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- South Quay DLR to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station