Starting at: Royal Albert DLR
Arrive at: Goodge Street
Stations passed through from Royal Albert DLR
- Prince Regent DLR Station
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
GOODGE STREET STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Goodge Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Goodge Street to Royal Albert DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Royal Albert DLR to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Royal Albert DLR to Uckfield Rail Station
- Royal Albert DLR to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Royal Albert DLR to Bull Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Royal Albert DLR to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Royal Albert DLR to Greenbank Rail Station
- Royal Albert DLR to Appleford Rail Station
- Royal Albert DLR to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Royal Albert DLR to Tonbridge Rail Station