Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Shenfield Rail Station
Ilford Station: The station entrance on York Road will be open between 06:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 only. At all other times please use the main entrance on Ilford Hill.
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Prince Regent
- Victoria Dock Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shenfield Rail Station to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Tooting
- Prince Regent DLR to Denmark Hill
- Prince Regent DLR to Hadley Wood
- Prince Regent DLR to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Prince Regent DLR to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Prince Regent DLR to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to New Hythe Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)