Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Westferry DLR
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Westferry DLR to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Leyton
- Prince Regent DLR to Wood Street
- Prince Regent DLR to Hastings Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Elm Park
- Prince Regent DLR to Bethnal Green Rail
- Prince Regent DLR to Catford
- Prince Regent DLR to Elverson Road DLR
- Prince Regent DLR to Egton Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Cheshunt
- Prince Regent DLR to Keighley Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Brunswick Rail Station