Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Sudbury Hill Harrow
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Hill Harrow to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Bermondsey
- Prince Regent DLR to Foxton Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Reedham (Surrey)
- Prince Regent DLR to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Park Street Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Theobalds Grove
- Prince Regent DLR to Widdrington Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)