Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Morden South
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Prince Regent Bus Station
PRINCE REGENT STATION: Closed until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Prince Regent: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Morden South to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Knightsbridge
- Prince Regent DLR to Pimlico
- Prince Regent DLR to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Watford North Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Anerley
- Prince Regent DLR to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Prince Regent DLR to Carshalton
- Prince Regent DLR to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Prince Regent DLR to City Thameslink