Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Stockwell
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stockwell to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- Prince Regent DLR to Worthing Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Chigwell
- Prince Regent DLR to Walthamstow Central
- Prince Regent DLR to Cricklewood
- Prince Regent DLR to Bexleyheath
- Prince Regent DLR to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Mudchute DLR
- Prince Regent DLR to North Sheen
- Prince Regent DLR to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)