Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Dalston Kingsland
- Prince Regent DLR to Bishopstone Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Collington Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Watlington Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to
- Prince Regent DLR to Witley Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to West Norwood
- Prince Regent DLR to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Yate Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Ingatestone Rail Station