Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Kentish Town
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kentish Town to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Hungerford Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Carshalton
- Prince Regent DLR to Carshalton Beeches
- Prince Regent DLR to Woodgrange Park
- Prince Regent DLR to Sundridge Park
- Prince Regent DLR to Bermondsey
- Prince Regent DLR to Lee Rail
- Prince Regent DLR to Purley
- Prince Regent DLR to Caledonian Road
- Prince Regent DLR to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)