Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Canary Wharf
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canary Wharf to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Prince Regent DLR to Hackney Central
- Prince Regent DLR to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to South Woodford
- Prince Regent DLR to Leytonstone
- Prince Regent DLR to Darton Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Hednesford Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Epsom Downs
- Prince Regent DLR to Bethnal Green Rail