Starting at: Prince Regent DLR
Arrive at: Bermondsey
Stations passed through from Prince Regent DLR
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Bus stop closed\n Please use the next\n or previous bus stops\n
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bermondsey to Prince Regent DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Prince Regent DLR to Aberdour Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Hale Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Three Oaks Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Watford High Street
- Prince Regent DLR to Millbrook (Beds) Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Williamwood Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Muirend Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Witley Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Gunnersbury
- Prince Regent DLR to Whitby Rail Station
- Prince Regent DLR to Lambeth North