Starting at: Poplar DLR
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Poplar DLR
- Blackwall DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- London City Airport DLR Station
Poplar: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available for trains towards Canning Town and Stratford due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Poplar DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Poplar DLR to Branksome Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Poplar DLR to Hattersley Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Poplar DLR to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Poplar DLR to Weybridge Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Horsley Rail Station