Starting at: Poplar DLR
Arrive at: Shortlands
Stations passed through from Poplar DLR
- Westferry DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shortlands to Poplar DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Poplar DLR to Hanger Lane
- Poplar DLR to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Poplar DLR to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Carnoustie Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Hull Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Poplar DLR to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Poplar DLR to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station