Starting at: Mudchute DLR
Arrive at: Brondesbury Park
Stations passed through from Mudchute DLR
- Crossharbour DLR Station
- South Quay DLR Station
- Heron Quays DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brondesbury Park to Mudchute DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mudchute DLR to Monument
- Mudchute DLR to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Mudchute DLR to Elstree & Borehamwood
- Mudchute DLR to Earlsfield
- Mudchute DLR to High Street Kensington
- Mudchute DLR to Falconwood
- Mudchute DLR to Hounslow West
- Mudchute DLR to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Mudchute DLR to Goodge Street
- Mudchute DLR to Redland Rail Station
- Mudchute DLR to King George V DLR