Starting at: East India DLR
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from East India DLR
- Canning Town DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to East India DLR
Latest journey planner searches
- East India DLR to Southwark
- East India DLR to Borough Green & Wrotham Rail Station
- East India DLR to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- East India DLR to Hertford North Rail Station
- East India DLR to Riding Mill Rail Station
- East India DLR to Holton Heath Rail Station
- East India DLR to Minster Rail Station
- East India DLR to Carnoustie Rail Station
- East India DLR to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- East India DLR to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- East India DLR to Chartham Rail Station