Starting at: Devons Road DLR
Arrive at: Caledonian Road
Stations passed through from Devons Road DLR
- Watts Grove
- St Pauls Way Trust School
- Ackroyd Drive
- Eric Street
- Mile End Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caledonian Road to Devons Road DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Devons Road DLR to Finstock Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Northumberland Park
- Devons Road DLR to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Llanwrtyd Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Clapton
- Devons Road DLR to Hockley Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Hackney Downs
- Devons Road DLR to Inverness Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Barnham Rail Station
- Devons Road DLR to Watlington Rail Station