Starting at: Crossharbour DLR
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Crossharbour DLR
- South Quay DLR Station
- Heron Quays DLR Station
- Canary Wharf DLR Station
- West India Quay DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Crossharbour DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Crossharbour DLR to Arnos Grove
- Crossharbour DLR to Haydons Road
- Crossharbour DLR to Yarm Rail Station
- Crossharbour DLR to Heathrow Terminal 4
- Crossharbour DLR to Southbury
- Crossharbour DLR to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Crossharbour DLR to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Crossharbour DLR to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Crossharbour DLR to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Crossharbour DLR to Esher Rail Station
- Crossharbour DLR to Kent House