Starting at: Blackwall DLR
Arrive at: Leytonstone High Road
Stations passed through from Blackwall DLR
- East India DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Leytonstone High Road to Blackwall DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Blackwall DLR to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Upminster
- Blackwall DLR to Caledonian Road
- Blackwall DLR to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Blackwall DLR to Marple Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- Blackwall DLR to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Blackwall DLR to Westferry DLR
- Blackwall DLR to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Blackwall DLR to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Blackwall DLR to New Addington Tram Stop