Starting at: Blackwall DLR
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Blackwall DLR
- East India DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Blackwall DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Blackwall DLR to New Hythe Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Upton Park
- Blackwall DLR to Silver Street
- Blackwall DLR to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Blackwall DLR to Kearsney Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Blackwall DLR to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Bishops Stortford Rail Station