Starting at: Beckton Park DLR
Arrive at: West Finchley
Stations passed through from Beckton Park DLR
- Royal Albert DLR Station
- Prince Regent DLR Station
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
West Finchley: No Step Free Access - Step free access between the train and the platform via ramp is not available due to temporary unavailability of station staff. Call 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Finchley to Beckton Park DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Beckton Park DLR to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Canterbury West Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Eastcote
- Beckton Park DLR to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Foxton Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Three Oaks Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Harringay
- Beckton Park DLR to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Beckton Park DLR to West Acton
- Beckton Park DLR to Catford